October 2022 Weekend Gathering
“Where you can be yourself and reboot your soul”
Thanks for your inspirational words Drow Smith and Mark Taylor!
9am Saturday, October 1st 2022 until
3pm Wednesday, October 5th 2022
The Outdoor Adventure Camps – Castle Mountain Site
Address: 256 Webbs Creek Rd, Webbs Creek NSW 2775
IMPORTANT: Set your GPS to accept Ferry Crossings otherwise you may be taken the long way around on unpaved backroads
- Early bird $120 (per adult). Early bird price is restricted to the first 40 people (simply apply Earlybird at the check-out) – GET IN EARLY!!
- Online ticket $140, after early birds sold out (per adult)
- $5 per child between 6 to 15 years old
- $1 per child 5 years old or younger
- Gate ticket $150 per adult (PA) after 29 September (cash only – there is no, repeat no, EFTPOS)
- $50 for a day visitor - purchase online and come for any one day must leave site by 8pm
REFUND Policy - Entry ticket refundable minus $10 admin fee if you can’t attend and provided you send your request by 26/09/2022.
To make yummy, vegetarian lunch & dinner meals together for the community – we rely on you to bring food to donate to our kitchen, particularly fruit and vegetables.
- A condition of your ticket is to donate 2 hours to volunteering
- We particularly need volunteers for set-up and packing up
- We are unable to offer discount or no cost volunteer tickets
- Without kitchen volunteers and/or team leaders for meals – you won’t be eating
- We welcome kitchen leaders to volunteer to prepare a meal, and can help with ingredient costs if you can contact us before the event, or bring your docket
- Setup starts on Saturday 1st October at 8am, please assist us with the pack-up on Wednesday afternoon.
- NO PUBLIC ACCESS, this is a private event on a private property – ticket holders only
- No Glass or Bottles (Site Owner hire condition except for kitchen/meals)
- This is an ALCOHOL & DRUG FREE EVENT
- No pets permitted
- No nuts (Children with severe allergic reaction camp at this site)
- No individual camp fires – use fire pit only
- DO NOT access site’s buildings or outdoor adventure activity equipment
- Take your rubbish & kitchen surplus home with you
- If you get COVID symptoms and/or test positive you must leave immediately to keep the community safe
- No cars to move across site after dark, to keep everyone safe, especially children
- Be completely packed up and leave the site before 3pm on Wednesday 5th October
- Abide by our Code Of Conduct, (Click here for our Code Of Conduct) . We will have it available also at the Front Gate & be sent in a Welcome Email.
ESSENTIALS TO BRING
- Camping/sleeping gear, torch, Chair, water bottle,
- Food for communal kitchen & meals e.g. Vegetables, Fruit mostly needed,
- Your own breakfest (no communal facilities) plus snacks and whatever else you want to eat or drink,
- Plate/Bowl, Cup/Glass & Cutlery,
- Hat and Sunscreen,
- Insect Repellent,
- Positive expectation of connecting with others in a welcoming community
Thinking of running a workshop? Post it on the Facebook event page to promote it and get people excited to attend. This is a lovely, intimate way to share your knowledge and skills.
If you have a musical instrument, please bring it along with you. There is usually a drumming/music circle each night with dancing, joy and laughter to restore your body/mind system.
Sydney Confesters is committed to LEAVING NO TRACE – please bring rubbish bags to remove your own rubbish, and help dispose of non-composable community garbage at the end of the gathering.
If you have questions please contact us on our email at
Look forward to seeing you there and thank you for your participation in making this a fantastic gathering 😀
Make sure your GPS navigation software includes Ferry Crossings!
- At the bottom of hill just as you enter Wiseman’s Ferry (before hotel) – TURN LEFT to Webbs Creek Car Ferry (runs 24/7 free).
- After crossing the Hawkesbury River drive 100m. Take FIRST LEFT past signpost The Outdoor Adventure Company.
- Drive 200m to an intersection – take RIGHT side onto dirt road – this is Webbs Creek Road.
- Drive another 3km and you will see the Castle Mountain Log Entrance.
- 500m further on you cross a suspension bridge and the Castle Mountain campsite is another 400m from there – WELCOME HOME SYDNEY CONFESTERS.